Should I get this phone case?

Posted by 70sfamily | 3:08:00 AM


Should I get this phone case?http://cgi.ebay.com/Snow-Leopard-Hard-Case-Phone-Cover-HTC-Sensation-4G-/110715897591?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item19c72e86f7

What's your opinion on it?
It looks GREAT online but i don't know how it will look in real life.

You
I think it looks tacky. and in real life you might find it to look very cheap and plasticky. also it looks like it might break easily. I would say it's a no go.

αωєѕσмєツ
I actually really like it because it's creative and not just a simple black one or something like that. I say you should get it , it's really pretty :).

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoQhBqIZpcTtSZXlg8nVEwbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110727081319AASQuhI
help me out in return ?

Francis G
I have a silicone case for my touch phone
I admit its been a long time since I went into a shop to look at cases, i don't fully understand how this can be a hard case unless it has some sort of elasticity

I'm not so keen on any design in general, but if it may makes you phone more noticeable, go for it.
As long as you are getting a case that does the job simply because it the small items that scratch a coins key due to the smaller surface area.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Retractable Car Charger for HTC Sensation 4G


htc sensation accessories - click on the image below for more information.


  • Smart IC chip recognizes a fully charged battery and automatically switches to a saver mode.
  • HTC Sensation 4G can be used during charging.
  • Powerful: 12V, 1 A . Short circuit protection.
  • Standard Cigarette Lighter plug fits most automobiles, RVs, boats.

The HTC Sensation 4G Retractable Car Charger is the most convenient way to charge your cell phone in the car. This HTC Sensation 4G Car Charger features a rapid retract wire that coils up inside the charger and out of your way. Retract the cable with the easy to use button located on the top of the charger.Just press down to retract the full length of the cable. This cell phone charger keeps your cell phone powered up and eliminates wire tangles and mess.





Retractable Car Charger for HTC Sensation 4G





Click on the button for more htc sensation accessories information and reviews.



Orignal From: Should I get this phone case?

0 comments