How to connect HTC Desire to car radio via USB?I bought a HTC Desire HD and I want to play music over my cars radio via USB, but when I plug it in as a disk drive, I get a USB Error from the radio. It's the stock radio of a 2010 Kia Rio. Anoyone know a fix for this?
Edit:
Yeah, I can use an aux cable, but I'd rather connect with USB so I can skip songs using radio controls instead of the touch screen.

darrell barnes
It goes to charge generally, try using an aux cable if possible

Lisan Park
To backup or sync your HTC Desire sms and contacts, you cnt miss GodswMobile SMS/Contacts Transfer!!!(http://www.godswmobile.com
It works great in backing up or restoring your HTC sms and contacts.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

HTC USB Data Cable for HTC Fuze, Dash, G1, Shadow, Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, myTouch 3G- Black


htc usb - click on the image below for more information.


  • USB Charging-Capable Interface Data Cable
  • Connect Your Phone to Your Computer
  • Stay Connected and Up-to-Date

USB Data Cable, Charging-Capable, Black





HTC USB Data Cable for HTC Fuze, Dash, G1, Shadow, Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, myTouch 3G- Black





Click on the button for more htc usb information and reviews.



Orignal From: How to connect HTC Desire to car radio via USB?

0 comments