Q&A: Which phone should I get?

Posted by 70sfamily | 4:29:00 AM


Which phone should I get?Looking at the Htc ozone and the LG chocolate touch. I want an easy texting phone and one that doesn't freeze. Has good bluetooth, good wifi/internet connectivity. Plus with a good battery life. I'm getting a whole buncha mixed reviews but I want to decide between these two phones

Grant M
definitely the HTC. You'll like it a lot better than the chocolate touch. I was unfortunate enough to get the chocolate and i don't like it much at all.

1
I'm deciding on a new phone to. I would go with the chocolate. it is better from what I heard. look at reviews from verizon.com

mab
If the ozone is ran off of android for sure get it, but if it's ran off windows, you might want it, if the chocolate touch is android get it unless the ozone is android but if both aren't android ozone might be the best bet

Grishma P
Lg Chocolate Touch VX-8575 Phone (Verizon Wireless)
Enjoy on-the-go audio that sounds like it came from your home theater with the LG Chocolate Touch for Verizon Wireless, which features patented Dolby Mobile technologies for a dramatically richer listening experience with potent bass and sparkling clarity.
http://wireless.amazon.com/LG-Chocolate-VX-8575-Verizon-Wireless/dp/B002UUTCLG/ref=sh_br_ph_1?tag=partptl-20
*************

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Q&A: Which phone should I get?

0 comments