Q&A: What do you want for Christmas?

Posted by 70sfamily | 3:27:00 AM


What do you want for Christmas?i want a the htc touch phone, and a ronaldo replica jersey so far
GO MANCHESTER UNITED, thats the ronaldo im talking about! i got my laptop for my bday

superCRAZY.
I want a second ear piercing on my ear
and I want a laptop (:

futbol es la vida
new golf clubs! and a new manchester united jersey. they're new ones are sooo tight. oooh and probably a street bike for my triathlons, the one ive got isnt cutting it haha

kat101
a sidekick , a nano ipod , a apple laptop that tops it

Blaze
money

Psycho Noble
Han Solo!

Elisabeth R
not that i'll get it lol, but books, and an awesome winter coat that i've had my eye on!

Veronica Alicia
I'm very sad because I can't think of anything I want. My husband is still nagging me to think of something I want for a Wedding anniversary present - last month.

The Wicked Witch of the West
Can`t think of a thing.Being happy isn`t getting what you want...it`s wanting what you`ve got. But I wouldn`t mind next weeks winning lottery numbers!

Zackle19
A car

CHOCO CRUNCHIES is Miguel
Nothing.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Skinit San Jose Sharks Home Jersey Vinyl Skin for HTC EVO 4G


htc jersey - click on the image below for more information.


  • IMPORTANT: This product is a form-fitting, protective VINYL SKIN. This product is NOT rubber, silicone, gel, plastic, leather or a hard case.
  • Guaranteed to fit perfectly and not interfere with other accessories.
  • Easy to apply and remove with no residue left on or damage done to your device.
  • Made in the USA.
  • OFFICIAL MANUFACTURER: Manufactured and offered directly from Skinit.

Form fitting protective skin made with vinyl for easy application and residue-free removal. Durable scratch resistant applique'. Designed to perfectly fit the unique contour of the device. Its low-profile design ensures zero interference with chargers and other accessories. Skinit Inc. is the industry leader in consumer personalization for electronic devices. A special Skinit coating is also applied that protects your electronic device for several years. Skinit has been tested and endorsed by th





Skinit San Jose Sharks Home Jersey Vinyl Skin for HTC EVO 4G





Click on the button for more htc jersey information and reviews.



Orignal From: Q&A: What do you want for Christmas?

0 comments