How can I use my HTC Touch Pro 2's signal to connect to the internet from my laptop?I have an HTC Touch Pro 2 by sprint. I have unlimited internet on this phone and would like to use this same internet connection to possibly get online with my Acer Laptop.

Is this possible?
How soon and how cheap can I get this done?

Dark
This is possible if you use your phone as a moderm.

But beware, using it, despite the fact you have unlimited net usage, phone companys do charge for the tethering fee. This fee is usually around £3-£10 each day. So watch out for unexpected bills. For more info on tethering your phone, visit your phone providors site and contact them about tethering your phone. I do not know if tethering works with HTC phones, but I know tehy work with the IPhones.

lucarioex
You could also download roms that allow it and also give you a better experience with your touch pro 2 and if you want to find out more about roms you could go to the source I posted below

The other way is changing the registry which you can ask at the forum I posted below.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Q&A: How can I use my HTC Touch Pro 2's signal to connect to the internet from my laptop?

0 comments