Is the HTC chacha a good phone?

Posted by 70sfamily | 8:42:00 PM


Is the HTC chacha a good phone?My birthday is in 13 days and my mum & I went to the O2 shop and I saw this phone called a htc chacha and it felt good it's a touch and has a qwerty & a Facebook button.I just wanna know if it'll give me problems if I get it cos I'll probably not get another phone until I'm 20

Prasanth Aby
I bought HTC Chacha on the day of its release here. I loved the qwerty keypad with android. However, to be frank android in itself has not reached a stable model yet. I was using a samsung galaxy before this and a nokia e63 before that.
The battery is really bad. But then that goes for almost all android phones. The phone gives so many options, but then you are advised to disable all the options or use them sparingly for the sake of the battery.
After a month of use, I am now having network problems with the phone suddenly declaring that my sim is not compatible with the network i am trying to register with. :) Another problem is SD card suddenly becoming undetectable.
I wouldn't recommend an Android phone in its current phase as an OS to anyone who cannot charge the phone daily. Being a media person myself I am aware of the media hype that is created on Android, so its often useless to argue with some on the cons of android.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

White Protective Rubberized Hard Case Cover for HTC Status / HTC ChaCha + Free Velvet Pouch


htc chacha - click on the image below for more information.


  • Premium Quality Form Fitted Hard Case Design.
  • Protects your device from scratches, scuffs and general wear & tear.
  • Designed to be compatible with all Phone Features and Functions.
  • 30 Days Satisfaction Guarantee.
  • Copyright and Trademark Are Exclusively Owned by Royal Wireless.







White Protective Rubberized Hard Case Cover for HTC Status / HTC ChaCha + Free Velvet Pouch





Click on the button for more htc chacha information and reviews.



Orignal From: Is the HTC chacha a good phone?

0 comments