I personaly like Nokias becuase of its easy operating systems, security, new looks and some other cool stuffs that you have in them. Plus you can install some softwaers that you wish to have as i used to have in N79. But I cant do in Nokia 5300 Express Music anymore. I am trying to buy a new I phone having good Camera and Flash light plus touch screen. The reason I like The new T929 Memoir because it doesnt have keys, no sliding, but i dont know if it either has the capability of downloading and installing softwares or not.
Now i dont know much about these both products. I shall be glad to be guided by people who used it or have been using it.
After reviewing your ideas i will buy one.
Thanks
While comaring and giving your suggestions Please dont forget that I need to surfe the net using the Browser most of the time.

Ahmed A
nokia N96

NADIR
Nokia is the best ever ! grt Design, light weight and charge lasts for 15 days. Nokia is Nokia man. Uncomparable.
Nokia is like BMW or Sony tv or PSP3 or Levis jeans u know what I mean best in its class !

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Should I buy Nokia N96 or New Samsung Memoir T929 with 8 mpx Camera?

0 comments