Mimo
Did u check you battery?? 1rst email me your answer i mean like yes or no about that you checked you battery and i can help you. Cause i checked my battery and nothing was wrong with it!

hEnA
yes ofcourse!, you can replace another battery,. but since your batt is BL5C, you need to replace also another BL5C that is original and not fake,. or surrender it from a near phone center,. but, I have something to tell you,. BL5C and BL4C are looks like the same,, one time, my phone 7610 got battery low, but since i am outdoors and i didnt bring my charger, i swapped n6101's batt that is BL4C to my phones batt that is BL5C, and jeez!!! it works,. maybe you should try it! lol

sahil
SEND YOUR BATTERY SERIAL NO(26 DIGIT,WRITTEN ON UR BATTERY) TO 5555.THEN THEY WILL TELL YOU IF ITS ORIG OR NOT(this is how ur mssg should be-BT) if its not orig then go 2 a nokia care centre n get it replaced

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: can i replaced my nokia battery,because my battery was BL 5C?

0 comments