Will an unlocked HTC Sensation 4G work on AT&T (without internet contract)?I just received a HTC Sensation 4g (from T-Mobile) as a gift from a friend. However, they were not aware that I have AT&T, not T-Mobile. I looked on EBay and have found several unlocking codes. As I understand it, if I unlock the phone, I'll be able to use it for AT&T, right? I'd also like to know whether or not I can avoid the internet fee if I transfer this unlocked phone over to AT&T (why spend the extra $ 15 if I don't need it),
Thanks!

Ff F
Even if you unlock it for att, the data and text never work correctly.

Seton Wayne
it won't work, as soon as you activate with AT&t, they will put a data plan on it.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Will an unlocked HTC Sensation 4G work on AT&T (without internet contract)?

0 comments