Where could I buy an HTC MyTouch 4G without a contract for less than 300 dollars online?I'm thinking about getting it unlocked or unlock it myself and activating it with Simple Mobile; but unsubsidized without a contract is so expensive. Where could I get it cheaper?

Eleni
You might as well get a cheaper 3g phone if your just going to unlock it. The 4g won't work when a phone is unlocked, 3g MIGHT work in some places but web surfing will mostly be done on edge. Plus I don't think Simple Mobile has gone 4g yet. Even if they have, the MyTouch's 4g speeds won't work if its being used on a different carrier. You could get a Behold II, MyTouch Slide or MyTouch 3g for 150 bucks no contract

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Where could I buy an HTC MyTouch 4G without a contract for less than 300 dollars online?

0 comments