Do you think Verizon is waiting till April 1st to release the Nexus one and HTC Incredible?It's almost a given that both are coming to Verizon soon, but I tihnk they are waiting till their buy one get pormotion ends tonight and then push out the new phone tomorrow. I say Next tuesday at the lates.. Any thought, links, ideas?

Nathan
I think that as an employee, i can safely say that there is no way they'd release a phone, let alone two, with a weeks notice and no training for the employees. So I would bet every single one of my points that they will not be released on the first. There will be a different marketing promotion in effect starting the 1st

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Q&A: Do you think Verizon is waiting till April 1st to release the Nexus one and HTC Incredible?

0 comments