I found an HTC Legend, and I want to use it. How do I go about doing this?I've already restored it to its factory settings. It doesn't have a sim card. It seems that HTC Legends are only available for Virgin Mobile Canada and I do have Virgin Mobile, but I live in the US. How can I go about doing this?

philip r
how lame. that was someone elses and you found it and was like oh sucks for them its mine now? pathetic and ghetto.

Owen Murphy
Take it to a phone store and unlock it, Then put in a sim of your choice from any network.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

NEW OEM HTC 35H00134-09M BATTERY FOR G8 Wildfire A3333 Droid Eris ADR6200 Legend A6363


htc legend - click on the image below for more information.


  • Battery Type: Li-ion// Voltage: 3.70V Capacity: 1120mAh Color: Black
  • Dimension: 65.10 x 40.00 x 4.50 mm///Weight: 230.55 g
  • Product Type: Replacement Battery (Brand New) ///Condition: New, 1 year warranty!
  • [Ships from and sold by power198]: Ship from California, Approximate transport time is 2 to 6 business days depending on location.!
  • [Ships from and sold by power198]: Expedited shipping available! High Quality! Big Discount! Competitive Price! Large Selection!

This replacement battery is also compatible with the following models:HTC A6363,
HTC G6 Legend,
HTC G8,
HTC Wildfire,





NEW OEM HTC 35H00134-09M BATTERY FOR G8 Wildfire A3333 Droid Eris ADR6200 Legend A6363





Click on the button for more htc legend information and reviews.



Orignal From: I found an HTC Legend, and I want to use it. How do I go about doing this?

0 comments