HTC Kaiser Windows Mobile 6.1 Certificates Issue?I used the Harem and Android application once and then shut down my phone. When i turned it back on there was a message about some application not being trusted etc. I didnt take notice and then attempted to flash my phone to 6.5. I took out the mem card, sim battery as instructed. The software in the Flashing Your First Kaiser Rom wouldnt run (certificate, trusted error etc.) and then after putting back in sim card and microsd not even harem or a lot of other application would work.
It appears the phone wont run any unsigned applications now, why would this be and how can i fix it?
Haret not harem, typo
Really Old Guy
Is your Kaiser CID unlocked? If it is, go to Start>Settings>System>Clear Storage to do a Hard Reset. After it has completed, flash your custom ROM again.
Hope that helps.
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!
htc kaiser battery - click on the image below for more information.
- High Quality, high capacity, light weight rechargeable DC 3.7V Li-Ion 1350mAh battery.
- Best replacement for KAIS160 battery pack.
- Compatible with: HTC TyTN II / AT&T Tilt 8925 / P4550 Kaiser / T-Mobile MDA Vario III / Vodafone v1615 / VPA Compact V
- No memory effect. Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity; Overcharge protection, with built-in battery life microchip.
- Comes with 1 year warranty from Fosmon Technology
Standard replacement battery for KAIS160 battery pack, suitable for HTC TyTN II / AT&T Tilt 8925 / P4550 Kaiser / T-Mobile MDA Vario III / Vodafone v1615 / VPA Compact V. Comes with 1 year warranty backed by Fosmon Technology. Ask your seller for more details.
1350mAh Standard Battery fits HTC TyTN II / AT&T Tilt 8925 / P4550 Kaiser
Click on the button for more htc kaiser battery information and reviews.
Orignal From: HTC Kaiser Windows Mobile 6.1 Certificates Issue?