How much Is the Htc HD2 cost refurbished T-Mobile?I am a tmobile customer as of right now I have a prepaid sim card from tmobile I am looking at the Htc HD2 I want to know how much it is because it says $ 49.99(2YearContract) -$ 20.00 (web discount) the it shows a price like this much $ 449.00 And I have prepaid so do I pay the 49 dollars for the phone or the 449.00 dollars please help!!!

Donna
Since you are a prepaid customer you have to pay the full retail price for the device. In this case you will have to pay $ 450. Only postpaid customers get the subsidized price. You should search for the HTC HD2 on ebay, If you don't mind buying it used.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: How much Is the Htc HD2 cost refurbished T-Mobile?

0 comments