How can I make my HTC Wildfire faster?

Posted by 70sfamily | 7:15:00 PM


How can I make my HTC Wildfire faster?I have the HTC Wildfire I got it around spring so I haven't had it for that long but it's incredibly slow, I love the phone and all of its features but I hate how slow it is. It's mostly texting that I've really noticed that can be slow. So if there's any advice and how to make it faster it's very appreciated!
Thanks!

ANDROID
Hi.I would recommend uninstalling the apps you don't use often to make the phone faster.Also clear out data and cache of browser and some other apps

Monobook Sir
you can root the phone then install the lagfix module to make it faster.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: How can I make my HTC Wildfire faster?

0 comments