Comparing 3 Pioneer Car Stereos! (10 PTS!)?I own a 2004 Jeep Liberty, and I'm shopping for a new stereo because I really want to be able to connect my iPod Touch and my HTC Droid Incredible to it, so I can play my own music. This is a VERY important feature to me. Also, I would like to know if any of these stereos have tagging. (I think that's what it's called when it lists the singer/song title.) I have narrowed my search down to these three systems:

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-DEH-4300UB-Receiver-Control-MultiColor/dp/B004CLYOFU/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=IJK3W2VCLCS70&colid=287QZ1LXANT93

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-DEH-1300MP-Receiver-Playback-Control/dp/B003ZDO2LM/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I53SH6EP3WHJI&colid=287QZ1LXANT93

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-DEH-2200UB-Receiver-Direct-Control/dp/B0030S18HS/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1VP97EOMQQIXJ&colid=287QZ1LXANT93

The price is pretty important to me, so if I can basically get the same features/quality from the $ 60 as I could from the $ 115 then I would be sold. I doubt that's the case, though. I need the most reliable system that will last years, and is worth the money. The more details the better! Thanks!

*I know nothing about car stereos, so if you could keep that in mind when explaining your answers that would be amazing. :)

spencerc7
so really you should go with the $ 60 one because with the other ones you will get tagging with the ipod touch when connected with the usb but the incredible will not even play music though it as far as i know all it will do is charge it so you will have to connect with the 3.5mm cord which will work with both the ipod touch and your incredible but neither will have tagging

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Curt Manufacturing 55382 T-Connector


htc liberty - click on the image below for more information.


  • No drilling required
  • Made in USA

T-Connector 55382Electrical System Type Designators (ESTD) 3W Converter Type Designators (CTD) C1 Install Time 10 minutes Location S1, S2Wiring Harness Location Guide





Curt Manufacturing 55382 T-Connector





Click on the button for more htc liberty information and reviews.



Orignal From: Comparing 3 Pioneer Car Stereos! (10 PTS!)?

0 comments