Can I use windshield pro to fix my shattered cell phone screen?I have a touch screen HTC Inspire with a shattered screen. Could I use windshield pro (the as seen on TV windshield repair kit). It uses a liquid resin to seal cracks in a windshield.

MusicPsycho29
I suppose but it would take a long time. Just make sure no liquid goes INSIDE the phone.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Duracell myGrid Starter Kit for Apple iPhone


htc kit - click on the image below for more information.


  • Works with iPhone 3G/3Gs
  • Contains 1 Duracell myGrid charge pad and 1 Duracell myGrid Power Sleeve
  • Look for additional Duracell myGrid accessories to charge more devices.

With Duracell myGrid you can charge up to 4 devices at one time. Just place your myGrid enabled devices anywhere on myGrid's surface and they start charging - It's Charging Made Simple.





Duracell myGrid Starter Kit for Apple iPhone





Click on the button for more htc kit information and reviews.



Orignal From: Can I use windshield pro to fix my shattered cell phone screen?

0 comments