Which phone is better HTC google Nexus One, HTC Gold or Nokia N8?I'm looking to buy one of these, but I can't decide....
I need someone who knows about phones.
Looks doesn't matter.


Thanks in advance

joe.attaboy
The HTC Gold hasn't even been released yet, so how can anyone do a comparison? Besides, it's going to be a Windows Mobile device, which means it's going to suck out of the box.

I never liked Nokia phones much, and the Symbian system doesn't offer a lot of apps.

I own a Nexus One. Greatest phone I've ever owned (2nd Android phone I have owned, too). If I could afford it, I would have one for each day of the week.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Which phone is better HTC google Nexus One, HTC Gold or Nokia N8?

0 comments