How to unlock a HTC G2 T-Mobile phone for free ?I have no problem paying , but I wanna know if there's anyway I can unlock it for free.
I gotta save a little. xD

Thanks.
I mean like, with IMEI code.
I mean like, with IMEI code.

Blake Field
So what are you trying to ask?

332236
there is actually no way to do it without sending in the IMEI... one solution which is not gauranteed to work is calling t-mobile and telling them you are going over seas (or ATT) and tell them to send you an unlock code for your phone and they will as for the IMEI and give you the code and direction on how to unlock the phone online.... there are some rules in place like you have to have the phone for longer that 2 years or something like that but you can figure that part out... hope this helps.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Q&A: How to unlock a HTC G2 T-Mobile phone for free ?

0 comments