Can I use a RIM Curve (USB) Charger on my T-mobile HTC Wing?I lost the charger for my wing, but I do have one for a BlackBerry Curve that isn't used. They have the same tips, though, so if you know if they will or won't work, please answer!! Thanks a ton :))

Algerino
I have used my Blackberry charger on my Nokia bluetooth headset and it did burn it.

Niki
the blackberry charger is sort of a universal charger that a lot of other phones use so I don't see a problem. Use it in the mean while then get a replacement for the wing.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

HTC AC Adapter Wall Charger w/ Detachable USB Cable (CNR5310) For HTC Touch Diamond Pro Fuze


htc usb charger - click on the image below for more information.


  • OEM HTC CNR5310 Travel/Wall Charger
  • OEM HTC DICU5310 Mini USB Data/Charging Cable
  • Compact design with collapsible prongs
  • Perfect for home, office, or traveling

OEM PCD/HTC Travel Charger and Mini USB Data Cable Model # CNR5310 & DICU5310 PCD Travel Chargers charge the battery when battery is connected to the phone, plugs directly into wall socket and into the bottom of phone. Trave/Home wall charger Compatible With: CNR5310 Charger is universal: Works with Mini or Micro USB cable DICU5310 data cable included: Mini USB





HTC AC Adapter Wall Charger w/ Detachable USB Cable (CNR5310) For HTC Touch Diamond Pro Fuze





Click on the button for more htc usb charger information and reviews.



Orignal From: Q&A: Can I use a RIM Curve (USB) Charger on my T-mobile HTC Wing?

0 comments