If I bought the HTC Evo 3D GSM Version, could I still activate it on a CDMA Network? And can it do 4G?Given all the right service areas of course. And it is still a quadband phone, so it's got every frequency, GSM and CDMA.
So it can connect to CDMA networks, but I'm not sure if you can activate your phone on one.

Caoedhen
Quad-band GSM has nothing to do with CDMA. There are 4 bands used by GSM phones in different areas of the US/world. A quad-band phone can be used on any of them. That is all it means.

No, you cannot activate a GSM phone on a CDMA network.

android
verizon dont have the evo 3D thats a sprint phone so you cant activate it on verizon nor any other network

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: If I bought the HTC Evo 3D GSM Version, could I still activate it on a CDMA Network? And can it do 4G?

0 comments