How do I get the Master Unlock Code for my HTC Ozone?I'm trying to unlock it, so it can work with my T-Mobile SIM card (the HTC Ozone that I have has a SIM card slot). My question is, do I call T-Mobile or Verizon in order to get the unlock code? I mean, I have T-Mobile, but i'm not trying to unlock a T-Mobile phone, i'm trying to unlock a Verizon phone. And how do I go about asking for the code? Thanks.

everton
There can be many ways to Unlock your phone. If your contract period is complete you can ask your cellular operator for the unlock code. But, they do make it very difficult for you to get the code.
You can also visit http://www.unlock-zone.com/ and can see different options there to get unlock code for a price. Choose any price appropriate for you.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: How do I get the Master Unlock Code for my HTC Ozone?

0 comments