Does my Droid Incredible need a screen protector?My droid incredible DOES have a screen protector, and the protector does have alot of scratches on it.

However my friend who is on AT@T just got the Droid Aria, and told me the it didnt need one because the screen uses a new glass.
I know the HTC made the incredible and the Aria, and at approximatly the same time. The phones are complete equivilents except for small difference for exclusitivity issues.

Do I need the protector, or does the screen on my droid the same as the screen on his Aria, thanks.

joe.attaboy
Bull. There's no such things as a touch screen that's indestructible. I use the cheap stick on ones on my Nexus One. When they get nasty looking, I rip the old one off, cut a new one, good for a few more weeks. A package of them costs about five bucks.

Trust me, the first time you take the phone out without something protecting the screen, you're going to drop it, or your keys are going to maul up the screen.

Keep something on it.

evilattorney
All touch screen phones should always have a screen protector or shield on them.

Monobook Sir
it's nice to have, but not 100% necessary.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

HTC Aria Screen Protector


htc aria screen protector - click on the image below for more information.


  • Compatible with HTC Aria
  • Clear protective film produces no haziness, less glare and no bubbles.
  • Custom-tailored to exact dimensions of the HTC Aria
  • Does not interfere with touch-screen operation
  • Easy to apply and easily removable without leaving residue

HTC Aria Screen protector prevents your phone's screen from getting scratched.





HTC Aria Screen Protector





Click on the button for more htc aria screen protector information and reviews.



Orignal From: Does my Droid Incredible need a screen protector?

0 comments