The browser on my HTC Hero is slow and pages aren't loading. How can I fix?The browser on my HTC Hero cell phone doesn't seem to be working right. It often loads very slow, and often the pages don't completely load. It feels like the operating system is overloaded, but I don't know how to speed it up (or, for that matter, completely restart the browser; I have an application that kills all programs, but the browser is always running). Does anybody else have this problem? It is normal? How can I fix it?
I am on Sprint.

sinnttsj
Having the same problem...are you Sprint?

Luxe
Try using Dolphin Browser, a free app on the android market. Maybe you'll have better luck with that.

Mercyd
I am using dolphin browser, it works so much better than the default browser on the htc hero.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

5 CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Guard for Sprint HTC Hero


htc hero - click on the image below for more information.


  • Includes: Reusable Screen Protector, Lint-free Cleaning Cloth, Squeegee Card.
  • NOTE: Please apply the screen protector gently in order to avoid too much pressure onto the screen.
  • Accessory ONLY. Phone not included.
  • NOTE: Please do not perform installation in a dusty environment. Please read installation steps from the two tabs on the front and back protector layers before performing installation.
  • Features: 99% UV Protection: Reduces eye strain caused by the LCD screen. Anti-Scratch Film: thickest and most durable. 99% Transparent: unmatched clarity. Washable and Reusable: Never need to buy another screen protector again. Silicone Adhesive Coating:

Compatible With HTC: Hero CDMA.





5 CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Guard for Sprint HTC Hero





Click on the button for more htc hero information and reviews.



Orignal From: The browser on my HTC Hero is slow and pages aren't loading. How can I fix?

0 comments