Adobe Flash player 10.3 wont install on my HTC Legend?I can download it ok, then it will begin to install only to stop and say installation unsuccessful. When i touch that it says something like invalid package. Then it will say a network error occurred when i try to access the flash app on the market again, or that the file is invalid. I have to take the battery out of my phone and put it back in again to access the flash app download page on the market. Should I try reseting my phone to factory settings? Will this lose all my contacts? thanks x

jeffery
you may be able to download the program, but your phone can't install because may be android 2.2.2. go to settings then 'about phone' you need at least 2.3 to install flash player 10.3.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Adobe Flash player 10.3 wont install on my HTC Legend?

0 comments