Why is my HTC Hero music not going through my ear phones, but coming out the speaker?I use to be able to listen to music on my Sprint HTC Hero through my earphones, then one day no longer did the music play through the earphones, the music went through the main speaker. So I tried a second set of earphones to see if it was the earphone problem. But, it still comes out the speaker.

N3WY0RKzR0CKSTAR
the socket u plug the ear phones into is faulty, u need to get it repaired, or try blowing into it to clear any dust or crumbs that may be inside.

Henos
I think there's something wrong with the ear phones you are using, I would try another set of ear phones.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Q&A: Why is my HTC Hero music not going through my ear phones, but coming out the speaker?

0 comments