I want a phone with an android operating system, touch screen and qwerty board. Can anybody think of one?I was initially thinking the htc magic, but then I discovered how much I rely on a physical keyboard.

Dr. Barker
Yes, the Motorola Android.

tadamasa
There is the T-mobile G1(HTC Dream), Verizon Droid, Motorola Cliq.

There is a really powerful android phone coming out called Sony Experia X10. Its going to have a 1 Ghz processor which is the fastest on a phone as of now, but no keyboard :(

Nancy
like Dr. Barker said, the Motorola DROID. However, be aware that many people dislike the slide out keyboard for the small keys. For me, I have not found it too much of a pain. So be sure to try it out at the Verizon store first!

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: I want a phone with an android operating system, touch screen and qwerty board. Can anybody think of one?

0 comments