htc evo extended battery life?

Posted by 70sfamily | 8:19:00 PM


htc evo extended battery life?i'm curious to know how long a 3500 mah battery lasts on an htc evo 4g. i use it for internet browsing and messaging, maybe four to five 10 minute calls. anybody?

Future CRNA
I have the one from Sprint the $ 60 one and its only the 2600MaH and I just got it today I used it all day from 2:00pm when I got it until 2:00am right now as I'm responding on it at 2:00am that's 12 hours of use and it still has 40-50% battery I was on face book al day, emailed, browsed the internet off and on all day talked for 2 hours on it and had my 3g on all day normally I would turn it off to save battery but ran it all day. Now I actually enjoy my phone A LOT MORE and it isn't dead all the time. With my old battery it would last 5 hours. I'm a heavy data user and the 2600mah is amazing I can imagine the 3500mah would be even better but maybe not since the one I have was built by Sony and sold exclusively to Sprint. But I love it.. completely with $ 60

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Laza Sprint HTC Evo 4G Extended Battery Silicone Case Black


htc evo extended battery - click on the image below for more information.


  • Designed specifically for the Laza HTC Evo 4G extended battery and cover
  • Access to all phone functions, sync/charge & headphone jacks. Open access to speakers, microphone & camera.
  • Precise design to fit your Laza Evo extended battery and cover perfectly.
  • Impact resistant silicone protects your phone from falls and scratches.
  • Increased grip and washable case helps to keep your phone looking like new.

Designed specifically for the Laza Evo 4G extended battery and cover sold by Dailypc (ASIN B0049Z5MKA). This case is not compatible with other manufacturers/retailers


Colors available:


Search the ASIN or click on Laza below title to see other colors:

Black: B004LOBXZ2

Red: B004LOHJN2

White: B004SCPW7W

Blue: B004SCN5RQ

Green: B004SCJNQS

Purple: B004SCHQ8K

PinK: B004SCLDD4

Orange: B004SZZSI2


The Laza HTC Evo 4G case is made from premium low-str





Laza Sprint HTC Evo 4G Extended Battery Silicone Case Black





Click on the button for more htc evo extended battery information and reviews.



Orignal From: htc evo extended battery life?

0 comments