How to fix a black screen on a verizon htc 6900?Im having problems with my phone. I have a verizon htc 6900 and everrytime i turn it on it stays on a black screen. I can make calls and everything its just the screen stays black. I think my little brother may have stepped on it but thats just a theory of mine. I need help desperatley please helpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ross
Your phone is FUBAR, get a new one.

missmanda722
sounds like the backlight is completely out or the screen just stopped working. You can't really fix that. Take it in to verizon and see what they can do for you as far as a replacement.

dmngoodwmn1
Do a google search first to see if you can do a mater or hard reset to make sure nothing is interferrring with it. If that does not work your screen is gone.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: How to fix a black screen on a verizon htc 6900?

0 comments