Can I use HTC magic mobile phone in switzerland if I buy the phone in Vancouver, Canada?My girl's birthday is coming. I want to buy the same HTC Magic mobile phone for her, which I use now. She is using telus here. Can she still use this GSM mobile phone if the phone gets unlocked? The first question is asked bucuz she is going to swiss in a few months, leaving me alone here :(

gaurav shukla
Yeah.............. If you can get you HTC Magic unlocked, it will surely work in Switzerland.
Unlocked phones work in every country unless there is some specific problem.

So, enjoy, it will work ..

Best

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Can I use HTC magic mobile phone in switzerland if I buy the phone in Vancouver, Canada?

0 comments