Looking to find a clear rubber case for my HTC Inspire?I have a dilemma. As most of you do. I created a skin cover for my HTC Inspire from skinit.com and I'm trying to find a clear rubber case to go over it. I looked on Amazon and found a silicone case that SAYS it's clear, but the way it looks, it looks white. I'm not even sure if silicone has capability to look completely transparent. Sooo, I was wondering if someone could possibly know of any rubber cases (not silicone) that are actually see-through. It would be greatly appreciated!

Shanay
maybe you could use like a clear latex glove or a condom or something.
for real try it, that's what me and my sister use. it's great!

Monobook Sir
zagg makes very skin covers.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

HTC Inspire 4G/ Desire HD Rubber TPU Skin Case/ Protector - Purple Circle


htc rubber case - click on the image below for more information.


  • Specially desgined to protect your phone from impact
  • Specailly design mounting to prevent obstruction to phone' s feature: dock connector, headphone
  • Slip-free, slim, and soft texture to provide maximum comfort
  • Vivid and dynamic coloring to create new aesthetic experience to your phone

HTC Inspire 4G/ Desire HD Rubber TPU Skin Case/ Protector - Purple Circle





HTC Inspire 4G/ Desire HD Rubber TPU Skin Case/ Protector - Purple Circle





Click on the button for more htc rubber case information and reviews.



Orignal From: Looking to find a clear rubber case for my HTC Inspire?

0 comments