zds469

Posted by 70sfamily | 8:31:00 AM

zds469
nokia batteries

Image by Zds_
Scenery from Laajasalo.

This image was composed of four exposures with equal settings, combined with ALE. The source images were taken with Nokia 5800 Express Music.

After ALE composition, the image was tonemapped a bit and tones adjusted, partially with hand-painted masks.

This is sort of proof-of-concept image for me - it shows I can get some results even when my real cameras are not there to get them. In this case I had somehow lost power from very recently recharged set of batteries, so I had couple of kilos of camera equipment with me, all dead weight.


20080127099
nokia batteries

Image by mismisimos
Vensbrinksberget, sörmland's highest "mountain" (123 metres)!


My Office (today, anyway)
nokia batteries

Image by davemelbourne
I am going bedouin today. It's great - am getting lots done and drinking decent coffee (and a nice red). Only issue is battery life, with Parallels running I am getting about 1.5 hours per battery. Lucky I bought along a spare .

I am using: free wifi, Parallels, XAMPP LAMP install, Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Chat, Google Browser Sync, Skype, Basecamp, SSH to my server and iPod for music - with all this I can work anywhere!



Orignal From: zds469

0 comments