Will HTC HD7 unlocked on work on Mobilicity?I live in Toronto and using Mobilicity.
I am positive that HTC HD2 unlock phone works for Mobilicity.
however, I am not quite sure if HTC HD7 unlock phone will work.
DO YOU GUESS KNOW IF IT WORKS OR NOT?

SunsineRanger
Yes,.Unlocked Mobile will work in ANY GSM Network....if your HTC HD7 unlocked means,sure You can use the Mobile with that Network You specified.....I unlocked my HTC HD2 using the Unlock code here http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/htc-hd2/rs2wp9/ ,Now i am using in AT&T Network USA,I unlocked it from T-Mobile United Kingdom(UK)

정ȸö님
In short, it depends. If you get the HD7 for T-mobile, it will work. Otherwise, nope.
But the person above was right for what he said but the problem is that Mobilicity is not a GSM carrier. They are using new band called AWS, which is why some HD7 will not work because they do not support AWS.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Will HTC HD7 unlocked on work on Mobilicity?

0 comments