who could make a silicone case that would fit an HTC thunderbolt with ean extended battery?I have an HTC Thunderbolt with an extended battery. But they dont make any cases that fit it. I have been looking online but no luck. Thousands of other people want the same thing.

Realityhurts
i haven't seen anything like that myself.

Simplekindoflife
I'm getting my battery today - I'll let you know how my mod turns out. I did do a practice mod on a hard case - the only downfalls to it is that it only would protect the top and bottom edges of the phone as well as the 4 corners. This might also end up being the case with the silicone case as well. But i figure if I pick up an invisi shield - put that on the phone and then the modded case - it will probably be the best that can be done for now. xxing my fingers they actually come out with a manufactured case in the next few weeks.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: who could make a silicone case that would fit an HTC thunderbolt with ean extended battery?

0 comments