Where can I get a Nexus One (unlocked) in NEW CONDITION for under 0.00?I know that the Nexus One is a really "original" phone that has been out for a pretty long time. However, whatever technology HTC and Google put in it, this phone still remains 1st place, mainly because of its Android 2.2's power. It makes the phone continue to be better than even the newest phones, because the Android is serious monster here. However, I didn't get a chance to buy the phone at Google, and I am not a developer, so purchasing directly from Google is not an option here. However, I do know that 3rd party stores, like Amazon, continue to sell this overwhelming phone, but at a very expensive price. So I am looking for a store that sells the phone UNLOCKED at under US$ 620. Please find me a link to a final price tag that is cheap.

However, you can be unsuccessful. If you do, I'll let you select another phone that is just as good. Make sure that it is running on T-Mobile, or is factory unlocked. I do not use CDMA technology, either. The following phones are rejected, but if you have a remedy, explain that.

-Blackberry Bold 9700 (It has a huge keyboard, and a small screen, and I'm not comfortable with this type of design)

-Apple iPhone 4 (I hold this phone in a way that there is a chance of "antennagate")

-HTC Evo 4G (The phone cannot be purchased factory unlocked, and I don't like its size)

-Samsung Vibrant (A great phone, but I'm not risking my money on Samsung)

Try to find a phone that is good and at a cheap price, also working with T-Mobile. However, if you can find a cheap Nexus One, I'll be very satified.

The Phone geek
I got one for sale....All nexus ones are unlocked
Try ebay or craigslist...or pay the 30 bucks to be a developer and order directly from google

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Where can I get a Nexus One (unlocked) in NEW CONDITION for under $620.00?

0 comments