Where can I get a free unlocking code for HTC ARIA?I bought this new Phone HTC ARIA (or LIBERTY)and the sim card is locked by ATT.I want to use another sim card because I live out of USA.How could I get an unlocking code so that I can use other sim -cards?Thanks for replying .

SARTHAK GOYAL
search on google.

Reverend Erik
If you are not on an ATT contract, just call ATT. I have never had a problem with them giving me an unlock code for phones that are legal and clear.

Blood Hound
hi,
i'm a business traveler and travel to a lot of foreign countries , in my experience unlock codes
are the very best method to unlock HTC phone , i used unlock codes procured from http://www.superunlockcodes.com/
to unlock my phones and it worked wonderfully well

Right Guide
Hi,

Contact your carrier provider for free unlock code.i had unlocked mine HTC at cheapest rate by this third party.i hope this will help you.

Thanks

shmootz5
If you need it unlocked for free, I have had good experiences with a site called http://www.freeg1unlockcodes.com where basically you complete an advertising offer in exchange for the unlock code (see the source link for an article written by freeg1unlockcodes themselves regarding the process, which I found useful). If this is not for you, feel free to buy one on other sites, but for people like me who cannot afford it, FreeG1UnlockCodes was a great solution. They do offer codes for all HTC models, however, their site is named after their most popular unlock (I'm guessing?) the Google G1 phone...

Just click on the link below or head to their site to start your 'checkout' by clicking the "get it free button" located on the right sidebar:
http://www.freeg1unlockcodes.com/

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Where can I get a free unlocking code for HTC ARIA?

0 comments