Where can I find the cheapest HTC HD2 Unlocked no contract?My dad just got the new HTC HD2 and I absolutly love the phone and really want one for myself. But, I cant afford $ 450, which is the T-mobile asking price. If you can help me find a TRUSTABLE source where I can get it for less that would be great and hopefully it will be online too.

Thanks a lot!

spacemonkey
Unfortunately, the HD2 is out of stock pretty much everywhere. Wirefly.com is a very reputable site with competitive prices for cell phones but the HD2 is currently out of stock. Ebay is often overpriced, so I would say your best bet is to try craigslist.com if you live in a large city. Any place that has it in stock will probably have it over priced because of its limited availability and high demand. You can always save to get one from t-mobile. At least you know they are a trusted company. Good luck!

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Where can I find the cheapest HTC HD2 Unlocked no contract?

0 comments