what do you think about nokia 6230i?

Posted by 70sfamily | 4:20:00 PM



getnightlife
In general NOKIA's are reliable phones that are more durable than they appear. I believe the 6230 is a quad band gsm phone - here's a link that will tell you all about it http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6230i-1087.php

jrott_2003
The Nokia 6230 and 6230i could go down as one of the best Nokia phones ever made. This phone is simple and well built with amazing reception. If you check out http://www.howardforums.com/ which is a mobile phone community, and do a search for posts regarding this phone, you will see that this phone is the favourate Nokia ever owned by this community of Phone geeks. I have one myself which is now my backup phone. I really dont think I will ever give this phone up, it will always stay in my collection. To make a slight correction to the last post, this is a tri-band phone
Cheers

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: what do you think about nokia 6230i?

0 comments