Should I get the Verizon HTC Incredible or is something better coming along?So I am up for my upgrade and I am really interested in moving to Droid. My only question is should I get the HTC Incredible that everyone keeps saying is so amazing or will Verizon be coming out with something better in the next few months?

DVecc
The iphone4 is set to be released on verizon in september, It will be the first cell phone to have video calling.

Nathan
Um no the iPhone will not be released on Verizon in September.. Dumb ppl.. Anyways..

You might wanna wait 2 or 3 months because there will be 2 new Android phones launching..

;)

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Should I get the Verizon HTC Incredible or is something better coming along?

0 comments