Which prepaid company should I go through?Okay, so here is my deal. I have the mytouch 4g. It's an awesome phone and I use EVERYTHING on it. I definitly get the full value out of my phone. I was also with t-mobile but things have happened and now my family owes t-mobile to much and it would just be cheaper to switch. So we are. They are getting my phone first. It's only gonna be my phone. So I'm getting a new phone. But it has to be an HTC Android. And a NICE phone. The newer the better. What company should I go through? I use a lot of data as well. And need a two way camera. Good pics. And I loooove the app store. And I need to be able to get every app, in case you didn't know, some apps aren't compatible with older phones sim cards.

Japjeev Singh
LG optimus from vigin movile can do all that and its cheap

T Moble sold us out.
Smart to get away for T Mobile. Boost is a good prepaid . Virgin Mobile has bad reception and customer service . Cricket and Straight talk are not to bad either.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Q&A: Which prepaid company should I go through?

0 comments