HTC sensation z710e problem with downloading?Hello everyone , I bought htc sensation and now i see that i cant download apps from the market . it says - ur item will be downloaded - and it just do nothing ... i tried many times but it don't work . i tried opening the android market from my computer and sending the app on the device . - it says the app is installed but its not there .. it don't even shows that its downloading or installing . PLZ help me ? idk what to do anymore . My cousin have htc tattoo and it works for her ..
my version is 2.3.3 if it helps..I havent tried downloading the app on my computer then put it in the phone because i dont have the current program do do that. see , my cousin have - Astro . and it shows every folder on the sd card .samsung galaxy S - dont need a program for that its in the phone already - its called - My Files . so what am I missing ..or what am i doing wrong . (I have an account in google ) i tried everything .Please help . Thank u

Seton Wayne
try connect the phone to your wi-fi and download the apps again.

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Q&A: HTC sensation z710e problem with downloading?

0 comments