Q&A: HTC ARRIVE.........................?

Posted by 70sfamily | 8:11:00 PM


HTC ARRIVE.........................?To anyone that has it: Give me a short review on whether it's good or bad.

Mark
I definitely recommend this phone.

The screen does a nice tilt that allow the screen to pop up to a degree. This makes typing an SMS or an email very comfortable.

The phone is performance is robust: it doesn't lag or hang. The interface is unique and very easy to use and I never has to read the manual.

Lauren
I have had this phone for about two days now , &nd it is absolutely amazing !
The color is bright &nd oh so very clear !
The pictures are clear , it's fast , there are plenty of apps to choose from , &nd it's just as good as an android . ( I think it's better )
This is the best phone I have had by far !
I highly recommend this phone to anyone !

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Q&A: HTC ARRIVE.........................?

0 comments