Best tablets for sketching and everything else?I'm a artist and I wanted to buy a tablet next week but , I'm not sure which one is the best for me. Ok I'm not talking about wacoms or anything like that. I've been looking at the Samsung galaxy tab and MOTO xoom also the HTC flyer for sketching capabilities. I'm not looking to create awesome drawings on it I just need a tablet to carry with me just in case I need to sketch something out really quick. Also I noticed the the iPad has autodesk sketch book but I don't buy Apple products because its non customize-able. would any other tablets have autodesk sketch book? And lastly the best tablet for music, apps, OS ect....with the sketching capabilities would be a plus! Thanx for commenting in advance :)

Anon Ymous
Motorola XOOM, best hardware and every kind of app you need (might have a different need) to allow you to customize and utilize all aspects of the device!

Ken
As far as I know, the HTC Flyer is the only tablet available with a 'magic pen' and scribe technology.

http://iluvcoolstuff.com/htc-flyer-aka-sprint-evo-4g-view/

Also the size is probably more suitable for you if you want to carry it around often. The Flyer is highly customizable... especially with it's HTC Sense user-interface.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Q&A: Best tablets for sketching and everything else?

0 comments