I have tried and tried to get the back on, but it won't let me. I don't think it is ever going to, bcz the battery don't sit straight. It tilts upwards l.....r. It's the r edge I can't get to click into place.
Anybody else with this problem?
Am I entitled to sell on a free upgrade handset with a contract account?
Why do they always make it so hard to get backs off/on anyway?
Is it some kind of intelligence test?
Point taken Bunny....but if you can't ask questions for fear of seeming shallow and trivial....what's the point of Q and A?

Trini Lopez....btw??????

bunnyreaper
A hammer. It is the answer to most things in life.

"I have terminal cancer but after a good hammering I feel much better."

True story.

SR
stop trying & buy a sony ericson set for better performance

max
trash it.............this is what you get for buying a JAP phone nextime buy a LG the american standard for excellence!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Ok. I give up. My new...and soon to be trashed ....Nokia 6230i....won't let me get the back on....?

0 comments