nokia 3230 blank white screen?

Posted by 70sfamily | 2:11:00 PM


Hi I have a nokia 3230 and yesterday it worked fine but today when I checked my phone the alram was still working but the screen was white blank and I couldnt do anything and I tried restarting the phone but still didnt work I took the batteries out and put it back on and still didnt work and I still have blank white screen on my phone.
Can anyone help please??????

Sam
i have a sony ericson and the same thing happened to me withen the first week i got it. The screen went blanck but it was still functional. Eventually i took it in and i had to get the screen replaced.

TrendyCellular
Well, if you just purchased the phone then definitely take it back to the store where you got it. If you bought it from an individual call Nokia and see if the phone is still under warranty. Usually when a screen goes blank like that whether it's a cell phone screen or a computer screen it's usually bad news. Most likely something went wrong with the screen.

Sam
http://trendycellular.com

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: nokia 3230 blank white screen?

0 comments