I've recently purched it and ...Now I have downloaded PC suit , Ovi Suit and Ofcourse Ovi music player to downloaded millions of tracks of hit songs. But what is the stunning matter is that this Ovi player has nothing to do bcoz it takes 10 to 20 minitus to download a single 20mb song with most of the results download is failed.What a teasy matter after waiting of 15 minitus and I can't download a single song.
Is there any another way to download songs as my device is compatible with USB,and bluetooth, or is these softwares which I've download from nokia site i.e. PC suit, Ovi suits and their famous product Ovi music player can be more strengthfull that can quickly download my favourite songs. I've provided with Ovi unlimited voucher for downloading unlimited music for one year but it seems it will be ended without providing a single song.
My mobile can download AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / MP3 / MP4 / WMA / XMF / WB-AMR / NB-AMR / Midi Tones / True Tones (These are the audio fomat files)
My comuter's general specifications are given as:
-- Windows xp professional sp3
-- Pentium 4 intel 1.70 GHz.
--- 256 MB RAM

Plz. give me answer and tell me right process for downloading mobile songs,graphics, wallpapers,themes,games.etc. as my nokia compatible suits(softwares for PC) have been completely failed to provide their downloading and other services. Plz. give your some time to read my question.

Nitish the expert
hey if you connect your mobile with your pc and then download things then it will not work.
use your mobile browser to download songs etc
download the browser named uc web by google search this is the best wap browser. opera mini 4 can also be used.

if you have airtel sim then activate mobile office in it by 98 rs recharge

i hope it will help.
plz rate.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: I've purchesed Nokia 3150 XpressMusic having capability to download music,games,audio and video clips.Now I...?

0 comments