How do I get my HTC Hero to generate a wifi signal my pc can pickup?The HTC hero I have is running the android operating system firmware version 1.5 (because I live in alaska and we are behind the rest of US telecommunications technology by about 18 months).. I have already tethered internet to my pc via the mini usb cable, but is there a way to supply internet wireless?

Henos
not sure that the program support WIFI, i can't do it on my motorola droid.
But I think you can simply use bluetooth.

Raymond
I think a software named "Virtual Access Point" can help. It turns your pc into a wireless access point. You HTC can connect to Internet through your PC via Wifi. http://www.virtual-ap.com

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: How do I get my HTC Hero to generate a wifi signal my pc can pickup?

0 comments