How can I setup my wifi on HTC Kaiser?

Posted by 70sfamily | 9:38:00 PM


How can I setup my wifi on HTC Kaiser?I need help in setting up my wifi settings on my htc kaiser. The internet explorer connects automatically to 3g instead of wifi. How can I make it connect to wifi immediately? And how can I setup the wifi because I never once make it connect?

Dodo
You can contact the customer care of HTC

http://www.htc.com/europe/CA_Hotline.aspx

http://www.htc.com/europe/CS_Mail.aspx

What do you think? Answer below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Value Pack - 3 pcs Chargers and USB cable kit for AT&T Cingular Tilt 8925 / TyTN II Kaiser / HTC 8525 TyTN Hermes / 8125 / Sprint Mogul / PPC6700 and more HTC devices


htc kaiser - click on the image below for more information.


  • 1 - Travel / Home AC Charger Adapter
  • 1 - Cigaratte Auto Car Charger
  • 1 - USB Hotsync Charge Cable

* Eliminates traveling with a charging cradle!
* Input Voltage- 100-240V (Which works worldwide)
* Charges from 0% to 45% in just a few minutes
* Charges from 0% to approximately 85% in about 45 minutes
* PDA can be used immediately, while charging
* Will not overcharge!
* Current limited, with reverse circuit protection!
* Pocket sized, lightweight, durable!
* Connects directly to the bottom of the PDA
* Regulated power supply ensures a safe, quick charge
* CE and UL Certified





Value Pack - 3 pcs Chargers and USB cable kit for AT&T Cingular Tilt 8925 / TyTN II Kaiser / HTC 8525 TyTN Hermes / 8125 / Sprint Mogul / PPC6700 and more HTC devices





Click on the button for more htc kaiser information and reviews.



Orignal From: How can I setup my wifi on HTC Kaiser?

0 comments