When i tried to install watchtower library software into the mobile it shows that the file format does not support. Please suggest some methods to install the wt library or else any other alternate softwares to install wt library into my Nokia 5230?.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5230-2909.php

fixerken
Your file memory does not contain enough space, there is too much data for your phone to hold. I would suggest that you pick and choose which part you wish to download and go from there.
I'm not the best information resource on these matters. But I do have an older Think Pad and was unable to download the Watchtower Library, I was told I needed a different downloading application or get a different(newer) laptop that had the memory space to hold the entire library.
I'm now going to download the parts I want and use the most onto a separate disc, probably just the NWT, for any other research I will use my desk top.

Give your answer to this question below!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Help me installing watchtower library into nokia 5230?

0 comments