Can I charge my HTC G1 battery directly ? Like out side of my phone..?Well as you may know the HTC G1 uses a USB port for charging, but the prongs inside my G1's USB port have been bent and no longer connects with the charger correctly so there is no current and my phone wont charge. I dont have Insurance through T-mobile either and they dont cover this type of mess up anyway they referred me to HTC but they're telling me something about replacing the motherboard and that will cost as much as getting a new one..... Finally my question is; Is there anyway to charge my battery directly, like outside of the phone?... Is there even a device like that? I know that some laptop batteries can charge idependently this way but just wondering.... PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!

DSB
Yes, you can buy a charger that you put the battery in.

http://www.fommy.com/view-full-page.asp?skuno=82322

Add your own answer in the comments!
Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed!

Orignal From: Can I charge my HTC G1 battery directly ? Like out side of my phone..?

0 comments